CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Humor Section
Viewing Topic: Frogging in January
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flippy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Frogging in January Reply with quote

I was out ice fishing on my lake ,,,I had the grill going, enjoying some chicken wings and kielbasa,,I was catching some fish but getting really bored,,then a flag went up,,I had a nice bass on it, and when I was slowly pulling it out of the ice he came free,,I swore out loud then as I was grabbing more bait and the old bait was in the ice hole floating a huge bass came out of nowhere winked at me and sucked in the minnow,, I couldnt believe it so I broke out my v-8, 350 chevy auger and made multiple wholes all over the ice,,I ran home and grabbed my frogging rod and a handfull of spro frogs,,I walked out on the ice as I was casting the frog on the ice, and as I raced the frog back to me ,,bass were banging their heads on the ice trying to eat this frog,, I started throwing over the holes and bass were blowing up on it,,I had all of them,,they jumped out of the hole and landed on the ice,,I got so excited that I took all my clothes off and fished in my rhinestone thong,,it was a sunny day and my rhinestones were sparkling,,I had to start running off the ice because I could see huge schools of bass ganging around me to check out my thong,,It was a day I will never forget,,
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi flippy,

That is a funny story ! Thumbs Up

This might fit well with it Wink

SeaDog1 Mr. Green
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Seadog,,How the heck are you?
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi flippy,

Fine -> Fine!

Caught that terrible cold around the 1st of the year and it laid me up for 9-10 days!

Staying busy with a couple of maritime consulting jobs ! Thumbs Up

Raising some hell when I can.! Wink

Flirting with the girls when the opportunity arises ! Laughing

How about you ?
Hope all is well !

Glad to see that rodent in Pa. didn't see his shadow ..... or I would have gone and shot him -> Hear they taste like chicken

Good hearing from you -> Stay warm !
Best regards,
SeaDog1 Mr. Green
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All is well,,I am going through that sick fun now,,I am ready for some weed bass fun,,My girlfriend loves flippin,she thinks its a goof how you can sit right over fish and pull them out,,the thing is,,Im showing her to much,,she knows more about flipping than alot of my fishing buddies,,Now shes asking me about tides and how fish react,,on the river,,this is my dream girl,,kids are great,, I am looking to get a new furnace in the spring,,I just replace my freakin water heater,,that was fun,,learned how to sweat pipes,,lol,,that rodent in PA,,I was hoping someone would shoot him,,lol,,I want his pelt,,I want to make a ground hog thong....What ya think about that,,lol
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi flippy,

Gee ! ....Always think of your comfort ! Shocked

Didn't TARZAN have a similar thong only made from a Lion pelt ! Laughing

Yeah ! ....Hear ya -> My wife doesn't fish, but never complains about my going at anytime -> Nice Lady ! Thumbs Up

SeaDog1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Humor Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: