CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: Good lake near Orange/Milford to fish for Largemouth Bass?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CD32

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:35 pm    Post subject: Good lake near Orange/Milford to fish for Largemouth Bass? Reply with quote

I just got back from a fishing trip on Lake Okeechobee in Florida and now all I want to do is fish for Largemouth Bass once all the snow and ice is gone. Up until last year I only really fished in Pennsylvania where my family has a lake house but last year was the first year I actually fished a lot in CT. Did most of my fishing on Lake Wepawaug here in Orange but found out towards the end of last summer it is a private lake and that non lake residence cannot fish there and that they could be arrested for trespassing should someone call the police, which is a damn shame because I pulled some nice Largemouths out of there. I looked on DEEPs website for lakes and one place that caught my eye was the Isinglass Reservoir in Shelton. According to their website the only 2 types of fish there are Largemouth and Sunfish. Has anyone ever fished there or know anyone who has? If so, are there good sized Largemouth in there? Wouldnt want to go anywhere where all im pulling up are babies.
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

them as holes dont own the water. you can fish there is you float in from the top
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: