CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: good old mackenzie
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djmon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: good old mackenzie Reply with quote

i have been going there alot lately but today was an interesting one.

i decided to head down on my break from work and see if i could just catch a couple.
so i started off at my normal spots where i have great luck and i am getting nothing. after abit i and getting ready to leave and i hit a small one no more than 8in. i move to a random spot that is in direct sun and just goes start out and i throw my bait. letting it sit on bottem for abit and getting nothing so i decide to start bringing it in slowly when i feel no a hit but rather a a dead stop. next thing i know i end up having a fish after all. to my delight it was a 2lb largemouth. i do the same thing again and hit another between 1-1.5lb. after that there was nothing.

now this was great to me not only because i was catching so good fish, but i have not seen large bass in that place. jlaz says he's caught ones 3-5lb in there, but i have yet to see.

later,
SkeeterJim

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least you got a couple of decent ones, good job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: