CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: Hammonasset Beach/ Meigs Point ???
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moose

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Hammonasset Beach/ Meigs Point ??? Reply with quote

Can anyone here tell me how the fishing is at Hammonassett beach right now? I will be camping there from Sunday 6/15 - Thurs. 6/19. I have not really fished saltwater before. I got a 8' Tica with a Boca30 reel last winter, but have not broken them in yet (other than a short trip to Norwich harbor late winter). I have a handful of plugs, Sluggos, and bucktail jigs and not too much else. Rolling Eyes I typically fish mostly freshwater, but would like to give the salt a go. I'll be camping solo on Sunday night and then my kids will be joining me on monday after their last day of school. I hope to do some night fishing on Sunday night as I'll have the opportunity (I don't want to bring the kids on the jettie at night). Anyone willing to give a lesson, tips or advice would be welcomed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: