CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Hanover pond boat launch.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dozer02

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:33 am    Post subject: Hanover pond boat launch. Reply with quote

To the user that PM'd me today, I had some difficulty replying to your message. To answer your question, the boat launch is located at the end of Camp Street, not on the "red bridge" side of the park/pond but on the other side of the pond where the dam is located. There are baseball fields and tennis courts and the launch is located just after them in the dead end, it's not maintained as a "boat launch" anymore but it is still in fair condition, there are no signs or indications that there is an actual boat launch there but you'll know it when you see it. The Largemouth bite is strong lately, concentrate on the unmistakable weedbeds around the center of the pond using weedless hollow body frogs, keep your distance and make long casts as the water has cleared substantially. Otherwise you can target fallen timber in various parts of the pond with shallow diving crankbaits or soft jerkbaits. If you happen to see a dark blue Ford Ranger 4x4 with a Karavan trailer, that's me with my "pond hopper", a 12' V-hull aluminum with a Johnson outboard on the back, feel free to flag me down & say hello! Another user PM'd me and I couldn't reply to that one as well, I don't want anyone to think I'm rude. What happens to the PM's here? Are they stored somewhere?
RD54

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dozer, You are always there with an informative and quick reply! You get "good guy" status for the week!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: