CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Happy Holidays!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkeeterRon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: Happy Holidays! Reply with quote

Happy Holidays Gentlemen.

Not sure how much time I'll have to get on the pc the next couple of days so I want to extend my well wishes to you all now.

Stay Safe & Please drive responsibly!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same to you and yours.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hoping you catch your personal best in 2011 and not an STD!
J/K! LOL

RobO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks RobO.

I hope so to... and Back at ya!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you to ron, have a merry xmas and a happy new year.

Justin
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba Humbug, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year,,,, PLEASE. what A crock, what next, you saw Santa Claus, makes me want to go in my basement and go through all my fishin crap drunk off my thong, Im going on my hunt for Bigfoot, Really, Im dissapointed in Freakin Santa, Ive been asking for a new boat for 15 years and I havent seen sh^$. Then I thought well maybe its too big and donner, prancer and all of the other good eatin Deer with their special dust, cant fly with it, and Happy New Year, please, do you see where this country is going, you better start learning chinese, I will tell you what, I will ask you in the middle of the year if your having a happy New Year, never mind all these young guys in the middle east fighting, FOR WHAT, Dont get me wrong, I love my country, But why the hell are we sticking our nose in every countries business, Please, I know we are a super power, What I think the USA should do is get out of everybodys business, take care of your people, and when necessary or if its provoked We Flex some muscle... PERIOD and you younger folks, Do you really think your going to see your social security money Laughing Laughing Laughing Ya right, Happy New Years. we will see Rolling Eyes Oh and the fibbs our government tells us, heres one, do you know why the gas is going up, the US said that China was in demand, China says that they are at a 23 year high, DO you know why?????? HHMMMMMM Anyway, I will put that all aside, and everybody have a nice Holiday
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: