CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Fishing
Viewing Topic: hmmm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthonkerheaven

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:12 am    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

Thanks, My buddy I'm referring to is a C.O. haha and I have family in east hampton by the lake Razz He said middle to late march is the best and to just fish the shores of any rocky/weedy edges. Its better then sitting home so I'm going to go out and try Razz thanks for the info tho
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: hmmm Reply with quote

cthonkerheaven wrote:
Thanks, My buddy I'm referring to is a C.O. haha and I have family in east hampton by the lake Razz He said middle to late march is the best and to just fish the shores of any rocky/weedy edges. Its better then sitting home so I'm going to go out and try Razz thanks for the info tho

I feel like a moron after noticing that your first post was in the "Lake Fishing" forum. Laughing

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, how did you do?

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
cthonkerheaven

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't go, you know how it is, happy wife - happy life, she wanted hardwood floors, so i've been spending the past week and a half putting almost 1000 ft of hardwood floors in AND working my 45 hours a week job, and other stuff lol, so when i'm done then maybe i'll get out there, i'm drooling for trout and might sneak out in the AM for a few hours Smile shhhh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: