CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds
Viewing Topic: • • • HOBIE MIRAGE PEDAL DRIVE FISHING KAYAK -- SOLD
View previous topic :: View next topic  
n8cas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:16 am    Post subject: • • • HOBIE MIRAGE PEDAL DRIVE FISHING KAYAK -- SOLD Reply with quote

sold.

HOBIE MIRAGE PEDAL DRIVE FISHING KAYAK FOR SALE

I'm selling my fishing kayak and all my important fishing kayak accessories listed below...

For Sale ( f/s ) : Hobie Mirage Revolution Fish Kayak

***see other pictures below***

For the kayak and all the accessories in pic & listed below I am asking $1100.

Kayak Condition...

I purchased this kayak brand new in 07 from Collinsville Canoe & Kayak for $1749.00. With most of the accessories in the pic plus a roof rack the final bill came to over $2400 (I have pics of the receipt). I fished out of this kayak a few dozen times. It has some scratches top side and bottom (from landings of course), but it still looks great! It has no hull damage whatsoever and has not needed any repairs. I have all the original paper work (receipts,etc.), and all the accessories that came with the fishing package. I've installed the Hobie Sport Anchor Trolley System on the kayak to improve stability while anchored. It is in good condition & ready to fish - fresh or salt (of which I fished both)!

Kayak Specs...

- Crew: 1
- Length: 13'5" feet
- Width: 28.5" inches
- Capacity: 350 lbs
- Weight: 69.5 lbs
- Color: Sand

Kayak Features...

- MirageDrive (Pedal Drive)
- Twist & Stow Rudder
- Adjustable High Back Padded Seat
- Two Piece Paddle w/On-Hull Storage
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Rear Cargo Area w/Bungee Tie Downs
- Two 8 Inch Twist & Seal Hatches with 3 portable gear/tackle storage containers that fit recessed into hatches for easy access to tackle
- Two Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Sail Mount option

Additional Accessories Included...

All the kayak fishing accessories listed below are included in the deal:

- Wheel EEZ - PVC balloon Wheels - for easy transporting in the toughest terrain (originally $199.99 - came with kayak)
- Crate Mate Jr. - storage with 3 additional rod holders (originally $74.99)
- Waterproof Great White soft storage bag - fits in hull and keeps tackle / personal items dry
- Hobie Mesh Tackle box tote/carrier (came with kayak)
- Hobie Sport Anchor with Trolley System (originally $43.99 + $36.99 for the trolley)
- Sterns inflatable PFD belt for kayak fishing safety without the bulk to get in the way while fishing (originally $59.99)
- Paddle Leash (originally $15.99)
- 2 15 feet roof rack mounting straps with rubber bumpers (originally $19.99)
- Roof rack lock cable to lock Kayak to vehicle while away or out-of sight ($19.99)
- 3 rod floats so your rods don't go to the bottom of the lake
- and some other accessories in photos (net, rope, live bait bucket, water bottle, etc.)

There are so many great lakes and ponds that are roof-top access only with so much less fishing pressure. I've enjoyed some of my best fishing days out of this kayak. It even made it out on Little Narragansett Bay to the fish the salt. The MirageDrive is removable, so the sit-on-top kayak can be used for non-fishing kayaking in the shallow rivers as well.

I get my fishing fix from the back of a bass boat now, and need the money to support my growing family. Take a look at some of my old posts/reports on this site to see the kayak in action. Email n8cas2@comcast.net or PM me for more pics and information.

Not part of the deal, but if you're interested...

I have a Yakima locking roof rack with 48 inch round bars (and logo wind guard) that I used to transport this kayak in my old Audi A4. Also, I have a Humminbird color portable sonar unit (Humminbird 140c) with wonder bar clamp that fits the kayak.

MORE PICTURES...

Last edited by n8cas on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
anointed130

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great looking Hobie, this is what i am looking to buy. when i sell my boat Very Happy. If you are looking for a boat we could possibly do a trade with $$

Can i be a fisher of fish too?

~Tony~
n8cas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Sorry - the kayak has been sold.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: