CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: HOW WAS YOUR SEASON..GOOD/BAD OR IN BETWEEN?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: HOW WAS YOUR SEASON..GOOD/BAD OR IN BETWEEN? Reply with quote

I'll start with me because I only fish in one area (too old to go traveling around like alot of you younger guys). For me it started real slow and gradually ended up a little better than average. On a scale of 1/10 probably about a 6 or 7. Bigges LMB in the boat was 4lbs 10oz and biggest SMB was a little over 3 lbs. Hope next year is better (don't we all?) cmorjoe
Just4fun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez Joe,..you're talking like the season is over already! Personally the fall is usually my best time of year,.. as far as the fish I catch goes!
You can still be putting that equipment to good use, until the water starts getting hard! Wink
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: JUST ABOUT OVER FOR ME! Reply with quote

Hey just4fun when you drive a school bus; most saturdays you do a charter and Sunday is reserved for Church. Yeah sad to say except for here and there its over for me this year. cmorjoe
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so far I would rate it a 5. I caught plenty but 95 percent of them where less than 2lbs. I usually have good luck in the fall.

Now I just have to convince one of my two fishing buddies to take me out. One of them just bought a house and the other one runs a package store so he works 6 days a week. Next year I am definitely getting a small boat.

Justin
stumpy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

put it this way.... i cant wait for fall to get here. not too bad of a year considerig it's my first year with the boat. im sure with more experience next year will get better.
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Did he say more experience? Reply with quote

Hey Stumpy I've been fishing for almost 50 years and I thought I was pretty experienced. I don't know if its the fishing pressure or if the darn fish are just getting SMARTER. I would hate to think I am getting dumber. Any way keep plugging and whether you catch or not have a great time I think its the best sport going (SURE BEATS PASTURE POOL). cmorjoe
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far... i would give my season a 6.... i didnt get my big boy yet this year....

Just one more cast...
SkeeterRon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say I would give year a 7.

Only because of a few ( two ) good fish and the purchase of my new boat.

I think next year for me will be much better, I've learned so much from the guys on this site and I paln on using everything I've learn.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkeeterRon wrote:
I would say I would give year a 7.

Only because of a few ( two ) good fish and the purchase of my new boat.

I think next year for me will be much better, I've learned so much from the guys on this site and I paln on using everything I've learn.

Maybe you'll learn to type better, also!! Razz Razz Razz
(j/k buddy)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: