CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Trout Fishing
Viewing Topic: I found an incredible bait!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enjoy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:01 pm    Post subject: I found an incredible bait! Reply with quote

Hi Everybody,
Yesterday my friend Jack an I decided to fish the Farmington River in Riverton. We stopped to Up Country in New Hartford to buy some meal worms and the owner suggested to try one his new product.
The Mummy Worms...
Those baits looks very good! It is a kind of wax worm and if i am right, they are mummified. We started fishing at noon and Jack caught a Nice brown with a yellow mummy worm on his first cast! I chose to try a pink one on a split shot line and after a few drift in the middle of the river i caught a small brown. It was the beginning of good fishing day! after 3 hours i was out of mummy worms! I tried to fish with the original meal worm and it seems that it was impossible to get a bite... We decided to go back home after at least 20 fish for us two.
What a day! Next time I'll buy more boxes! Yellow and Pink were the best yesterday.
If you look on Facebook you can find a page with more information and where to find those worms. just search "The Mummy Worm" I think.
Good Luck !
NorthEastFisherman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're great but they fall apart too easily.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Enjoy can you send me their facebook page where you saw it? interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Trout Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: