CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: I gotz Da Job Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdcrack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: I gotz Da Job Reply with quote

I recently got a job offer from Parker Hannifin in Cleveland OH. I will be working in the Mobile Hydraulics group as of July 6th. I am moving with mixed feelings, I am really going to miss the east coast...family....friends...bass fishing...

Anyway, I hope to see you all at some tournaments sometime this spring/summer before I leave. Best wishes to you all, ill be in touch.

-Pete
Old Mud

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: I gotz Da Job Reply with quote

pdcrack wrote:
I recently got a job offer from Parker Hannifin in Cleveland OH. I will be working in the Mobile Hydraulics group as of July 6th. I am moving with mixed feelings, I am really going to miss the east coast...family....friends...bass fishing...

Anyway, I hope to see you all at some tournaments sometime this spring/summer before I leave. Best wishes to you all, ill be in touch.

-Pete

WOW good luck Pete, hope you do well out there. i use to use a lot of their pumps and controls, some great gear. to bad you have to move but it's what you have to do to get ahead in this modern world. All of my nephews ans some of my children have had to move away after school to get ahead. While i think that sucks i understand the NEW way. When the time is right you WILL come back home !! Good luck again.

Don

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
pdcrack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^
thanks a lot Don, I appreciate it.
slimecoat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats PD, It must be tough moving away from your home and family. I'm sure you'll be fine. Anytime you land a good job in this economy it is a really huge deal, you need to do it. Besides with all the cash you'll be makin',the next time I see you you'll probably have a fully rigged Skeeter or the like. Good Luck with the new gig!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats bud, this is life changing for you. Anytime you can take advantage of a opportunity like this in a economy like this its a must.

Also if you are moving away from your family and moving off on your own for the first time its a great growing experience. Being the freshwater kind of guy you are there is always a body of water to toss a line in especially one of those great lakes which is probably a stones throw away.

Good Luck, have fun and take it all in.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Finding a job in this economy is not easy,you should be pleased with that. Good luck and good fishin.
Johnny
pdcrack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks alot everyone, I appreciate it.
Old Mud

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete, you'll have to change this "screw school....i wanna fish...." to,

....................................................." screw work....i wanna fish.... "

Laughing

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
SkeeterJim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck Pete!
pdcrack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha Don, and thanks Jim
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats dude. Hit me up when you come visit ct, I will try to set us up with some fishing.

Justin
pdcrack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bass Addict wrote:
congrats dude. Hit me up when you come visit ct, I will try to set us up with some fishing.

Thanks alot Justin, I could def use a good trip on the river or Keeney or something sometime in May or June. I will let you know any weekend Im back in CT.
Just4fun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo,...congrats Pete!!!!!!
I remember the feeling when I got my first "real job" (also far from home...),.....it was quite a thrill and I had a fantastic time there and I'm sure it'll be the same for you! Best of luck with it bud!! Wink
pdcrack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just4fun wrote:
Woohoo,...congrats Pete!!!!!!
I remember the feeling when I got my first "real job" (also far from home...),.....it was quite a thrill and I had a fantastic time there and I'm sure it'll be the same for you! Best of luck with it bud!! Wink

Thanks alot Mark, im pretty excited, I know noone in the area and Im looking forward to starting fresh.
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good deal pete. Just give me a heads up and I will try to set something up for us.

Justin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: