CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: I'M OUT!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quint's Revenge

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: I'M OUT!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I have been a member here for just over a year and had very high hopes for the site. It is pretty obvious now that,while there are 400+ members its still the same 13 people that post on a regular basis;THAT SUCKS!!!
Props to the freshwater/tourmey guys your a pretty tight knit group that keeps this site going because, without you guys there would be crickets chirping here.
Moderators you have done a good job and the site is run well.
The capper was the outing/tourney half the people that said they were def coming were no shows;just the lack of participation all around is really shitty.
With all this being said i have decided that there is absolutely no reason for me to stay here and listen to the crickets chirp in the Saltwater/Hunting/Offshore reports. I may swing through from time to time to say hello but as far as being an active member it's not going to happen.
CYA!!!!!!!!!
Forum Police

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to see you go. You have some valid points with the saltwater and hunting forums. I know personally I tell every bassfisherman I see about the site and try to keep those guys coming in but as far as the salt goes I am clueless.
slimecoat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad quint, check in from time to time, I definately don't get to the big pond anymore, all my free time is spent on the small water these days, and I don't hunt, so i can't help you there either. i would if i could.Tight lines and happy hunting.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: SAY IT AIN'T SO! Reply with quote

Don't leave just because people don't respond to posts. Heck I dont respond because I SUCK AT SALT WATER FISHING; (heck after all these years I'm not that great at fresh water either. ) doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed reading your posts! I don't post that much anymore because folks don't seem to respond very much BUT IF EVERYONE LEAVES THEN THE JERKS AT THE OTHER CT. SITE WIN (you know the one you have to pay for) My advice stick it out; its not costing anything is it? It's got to get better! cmorjoe
slimecoat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said cmorejoe!

Come on Quint stay, we'll play nice, I promice.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Joe! As with any new site and "old" there will always be areas of interest where there will be more people interested and participating in the forums more than the others. For me instance, I enjoy bass fishing fanatically but I don't know jack shit about salt water fishing because I don't do it enough to really give people any advise or tips. But the fact that "we" have residents experts like you Quint and Old Mud who do willingly share their expertise of catching ocean fish really is a benefit to the new and old fisherman who are thinking about trying dark water fishing or just enjoy reading about their reports. I can truly say I don't fish the sea much but I do enjoy reading the reports you guys share with us especially Plopplop and Quint's when they get together and get things going if you know what I mean. Very Happy Having a diverse interest site is what makes this forum so great. So Quint I would hope you would reconsider your decision because losing members is not the right direction to be headed in. At the least you won't feel like you're not getting your $15.00 bucks worth! Wink Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: