CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc…
Viewing Topic: INFLATABLE PFD FROM CABELAS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: INFLATABLE PFD FROM CABELAS Reply with quote

I broke down this year and bought two PFD's from Cabelas. They were $89.95 each if you bought two. They are the automatic ones with a back-up pull handle (just in case) I can't tell how they are going to work unless I actually fall overboard but I have never worn a life-vest that was so comfortable. Because I am not as young as I use to be I promised the wife that while I was out alone in the boat I would wear a vest. This is great it's like wearing nothing at all. cmorjoe
Old Mud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Don't leave home without it Reply with quote

OK JOE: Way to go !!!. Good Move. After all these years fishing offshore sometimes solo, Guess i'll do the same. Always thought, well I have a solas raft, Survival suits, throw ring, Epirb, 50 mi. flare kit what more could i need ??...................... Yup something I'll WEAR!!. It's all no good if you fall over and watch the boat steam away when everything is in the cabin...........Thanks for bringing that up. Embarassed Very Happy

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
Just4fun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the Coast Guard uses them,..so I think you should feel pretty safe with it on! At least once or twice a season, remember to check the little sight-thingy that indicates that everything is fine with the inflation mechanism (green color). Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc… All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: