CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Is This TRUE ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Is This TRUE ? Reply with quote

Hi!

Is this TRUE ?

Well in reality YES Exclamation

With todays technology, topo maps, satellight imaging, depth charts, fish finders (+ side scans), temp. sensors, knowledge of the fish targeted, and fishing reports from bait shops and all over the internet .........There really are no secret public water fishing spots to speak of anymore.
Also human population increase..... subjects fisheries to more pressure.

The only real secret spots now.... are pretty much private and wilderness waters !

Today.......Fishing is matter of technique, knowledge, ability, and some good old fashion Luck !

In my opinion, those that subscribe to (I'm not telling) are only fooling themselves....The days of secret fishing holes is pretty much long gone and over with! (Our Technology, Fishing Pros, Guides, TV Shows, and the Internet have proven that)

Here on CTFISHTALK it's nice that members prefer to tell it ALL!
Where, When, and How !
And that Lake X reports are very much discouraged !

Bottom line........It's an educated knowledgeble fisherman/woman that results in productive fishing Thumbs Up Very Happy

Sharing our knowledge and love of fishing is what makes this forum more and more popular !

Best regards,
SeaDog1 Mr. Green
Johnny Skeeter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed!
Johnny
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: