CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Partners
Viewing Topic: Kayak partner Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

limeymotors wrote:
I have a second Kayak that could be used for fishing . It's not set up for fishing but, a milk crate some pvc tubes and a few bunggies is all it would take. you would have to be around 175 pounds or you get a bit of water through the scupper holes. to be honest with you I dont know my way around Bridgeport, I only have been to the Zoo, Ferry at port Jefferson and the two paint stores off exit 5 from rt8. come on spring. -Duncan

I was born and raised in the Park City and have been all over the place so I know the streets pretty well. Jose and I know of a few spots in and near Bridgeport to launch. Just have one of us or both of us with you and we can show you around.
coastieyaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duncan,
I just bought a Nucanoe in the fall and plan on taking it on a lot of CT fishing trips.
I sent you a pm.
Keep me in mind as the second vehicle.
limeymotors

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey coastieyaker, I didn't get a PM from you , try to send it again, I'm looking forward to doing some Kayak fishing with you. -Duncan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Meriden Reply with quote

Hey my name is Josh im located in meriden idk how far that is away from you guys but i have a truck with an 8 foot bed able to fit a couple yaks. I am always looking for new spots to fish along with another person to go catch some lunkers with. Shoot Me an email Jrita12@ymail

"Fishing is a… discipline in the equality of men – for all men are equal before fish"
limeymotors

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not ready to break through ice yet. once it warms up a bit I'll post a thread trying to get a few of us Kayakers togather. If anyone posts to this thread I;ll PM you once plans are made. -Duncan
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: