CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: LAKE HOUSATONIC (WHERE ELSE)?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: LAKE HOUSATONIC (WHERE ELSE)? Reply with quote

By now you probably have figured out if I'm not striking out on the Sound I am here on good ol' Lake Housatonic. Water temp was 73 and most of the lake is pretty clean except for some spots. Had to power-wash the boat when I was finished: the boat launch at Indian Well state park was a toilet! About 20 or so smb from 3 to 17 inches the largest smb was a hair over 2 lbs. Still can't figure out why the little guys go after crank-baits? Took the grandkids out on wednesday and couldn't buy a fish what a difference a couple of days make. I know this is the bass section but I caught a bluegill that weighed almost 13oz"s on the digital scale. It sure fought like a bass has to be one of the largest bluegill I have ever caught. Less than two weeks and then BACK TO SCHOOL! cmorjoe
Redneck Fisherman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: it happens Reply with quote

well you know sometimes your bait barely hits the water and you catch one and other times you can't even get the bugs to bite.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: