CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Out of State Reports
Viewing Topic: Lake Wateree, SC Stripers!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fish-head

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Lake Wateree, SC Stripers! Reply with quote

Had a great day on Lake Wateree here in SC. Beautiful day, low 70's sunny and 5mph wind. Very Happy Very few boats for such a nice day.

Decided to go after stripers today instead of targeting LMB. Good choice! The stripers were busting bait and I caught a good 10 Stripers with a few white bass mixed in. Caught most of my stripers on a Zara spook over 25ft of water. Did get 1 on a jigging spoon. When they come up out of 25ft and crush the spook makes you shake a little. I did get into some LMB, but none were more than 2lbs. I did get a big Cat on the jiggin spoon too.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to get em fish head, healthy looking fish for sure. I can't imagine the head of steam they get coming up from 25 feet to crush a spook, I would probably crap myself on the first hit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Out of State Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: