CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc…
Viewing Topic: Late fall and winter smallies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Late fall and winter smallies Reply with quote

For you smallie guys,, what type of hair jigs do you like,,, I love the punisher,, also I have a friend that gave me some Castlebait hair jigs last year,,, Im going to have to call Scotty and get some more, hes a local, and Id rather give him the business, plus I did very well with them, he also makes blade baits, very reasonable prices
SkeetSkeet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: Late fall and winter smallies Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
For you smallie guys,, what type of hair jigs do you like,,, I love the punisher,, also I have a friend that gave me some Castlebait hair jigs last year,,, Im going to have to call Scotty and get some more, hes a local, and Id rather give him the business, plus I did very well with them, he also makes blade baits, very reasonable prices

Local making quality hair jigs? Im interested!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc… All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: