CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds
Viewing Topic: LF inflatable boat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cobalt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: LF inflatable boat Reply with quote

Anyone have for sale / or know where to get something like this ?

I really want one =X
jlaz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.inflatablesstore.com/sv-hf360.html

http://www.inflatablesstore.com/sv-hf360.html
Nickp

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DONT DO IT SAL! BIG WASTE. Buy a small canoe or something.
cobalt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good looks jlaz

you think so nick? I had a canoe at one point but it was terrifying to fish off of ];
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen to nick a canoe can be rigged so you can stand in it and they are more durable. They can be carried by any vehicle with a roof rack.

Justin
djmon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have one now. they are good boats but after time wear down and are easier to get a hole in. i would agree with nickp to get a small boat if you have the room and ablity for one. i personally dont at this time so i'm using an inflatable. it has a hole in the floor camber that i never fixed however thanks to the floor boards i am still able to use it and stand up no problem. i'm looking to sell it if interested. nothing much cause of the condition. only really worried on making back for the pieces that go with it, floorboards, motor mount, ect. if interested your welcome to take a look at it. i'm in wallingford down the road from macks pretty much. i'll set it up so you can see it. your call
slimecoat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cobalt, I don't know what you have for wheels, but if you have a small pickup truck, you could get a used crawdad and slide it in and out, or a canoe like Nick and bass addict said.

Sometimes you can find a cheap used 10 foot jon, or row boat with trailer, that you can pull around with any vehicle. That's how I started 20+ years ago. Look in the small newspapers, yankee flyer, rare reminder, etc.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I figure it would be perfect for me and my buddy for pond jumping places that we cant fish from shore, and places that would be too tough to get to with anything bigger. I have a full size truck, but even if I could find somebody selling a crawdad, i'm not sure if i'd want to scratch the crap outta my bed. How did you mount your trolling motor djmon? And does it come with plently of tie downs for rods?
slimecoat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cobalt, are you serious!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a pickup truck!!!!!!!!!!! Throw a piece of old carpet down on the floor and around the sides while traveling.

I know putting the first scratch in a brand new pickup truck is always a killer, but it is gonna happen it is just a matter of time.

I saw a bed liner on the side of the road, on the 5/15 connector in Hartford by the brainard road exit this sunday morning . It looks like it blew out of somebody's truck, it's probably been picked up by now though. You could also pick up a rubber floor mat for the truck bed, I think they are about $60 to $80.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres a motor mount the boat company sells. as for tying down the rods, i never have tied them down. i use the two rod holders and put the rest in the boat with me.

to get an idea of the floor boards, motor mount and boats themselves just looking for the sevylor website and they should have everything pictured
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: