CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Local Bass Club Looking For New Members... Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ochofish8

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have taken over the roll of Tournament Director for the 2013 season of the Tobacco Valley Bass Anglers. If anyone is still or newly interested in our club I am willing to answer questions.

SkeeterRon- I would be interested in meeting you seeming as how I work for Henkel as well. I work in Lab Operations.

The fee's listed above are the same, however the meeting place and schedule are different to this year. The meetings are currently not being held in Enfield for the time being. I have the 2013 schedule, but like Jim C I have not released it to the club yet. The scheduled dates are listed below and the tournament locations will be revealed at the December meeting. The ones labeled team are new to the club as of last year that we are trying again. Last year we had a team trail at the end of the season and guys requested to disperse the team events so that's what happened. This makes 16 tournaments from April to October (dispersed through the year), 11 tournaments for points that go towards the end of year prize, the 2-day is removed for 2013 as an experiment, 4 team tournaments that are no point tournaments and one friends and family day that is totally for fun where we have a cookout after at a club members house.

4/27- Team
5/5
5/19
5/25
6/9- Team
6/22
6/29
7/6
7-20- Friends and family day
8/11-Team
8/17
8/24
9/8
9/15
9/22- Team
10/5

There are roughly the same amount and same people in the club as in 2011 so everything Jim C. said still applies. Looking for boaters and non-boaters.
Thanks,
Matt Miner
Ochofish8

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump.

Break down of membership:
$65.00 TVBA- required
$30.00 B.A.S.S. required
$50.00 CT Federation- required
$30/Tournament ($5 lunker included)
Minimum of 9 angler payout
$500 Mr.Bass payout at end of season (as well as a 2nd and 3rd place, not sure of what that pay out is)
Club supports Mr.Bass winner and one other at Mr.Bass tournament

Any questions feel free to contact me at Matt.Miner8@gmail.com
Bassaholic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:46 am    Post subject: Question Reply with quote

I know this is an old post does anyone know how to get ahold of these guys ? I'm interested from what I've heard on here ?
Ochofish8

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Break down of membership:
$65.00 TVBA- required
$30.00 B.A.S.S. required
$50.00 CT Federation- optional
$30/Tournament ($5 lunker included)
Minimum of 9 angler payout
$500 Mr.Bass payout at end of season (as well as a 2nd and 3rd place, not sure of what that pay out is)
Club supports Mr.Bass winner and one other at Mr.Bass tournament

Any questions feel free to contact me at Matt.Miner8@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: