CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: LONG SAND THURS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
epanzella

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: LONG SAND THURS Reply with quote

Went out to Long Sand on thurs afternoon. Couldn't locate any fish concentrations so we trolled some tubes. Put some 6lb blues on the boat and one 14lb 34 inch chopper. First blue over 10 lb we got this season, hope it means the biggies are inbound. Gps crapped out, fog rolled in so we had to quit early and creep along at 5 mph with about 20 ft visibility. My buddy said look how fast that boat's going - I said that's not a boat it's a car! Even the river was spooky. At the Balwin Bridge we could hear the traffic before we could see it. All fish released in good health.
Haddam, Ct
snakebite

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great report, I hope that those things head up toward the balwin bridge and bring some bass with them like they did last year in the fall Very Happy If you are looking for fresh bait there are hickory shad around the marina on your right bellow the balwin bridge

snakebite
DaveI

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Report, Awesome boat, I drool over those all the time at AOB.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: