CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Looks like the end, for real this time.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
androux

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Looks like the end, for real this time. Reply with quote

Yeah, I already started packing stuff up after my skunk at Highland last weekend. Sort of lousy way to end the year, with one ghost flag and a sunburn, but it as a great season all around. Hit my annual goal of hitting 10 or more lakes in a season, with at least five of them lakes I have never ice fished before (West Side, Waramaug, Little Bantam, Fourth Lake (NY), and Jacklin R&G). Only regret for the season is not hitting Hogsback, really wanted to but scheduling and weather finked me.

Drove past Bantam today, rain rose the water up and there is still a lot dumping in, ice will be gone by early next week I'd imagine, even with the colder weather. Highland had 14" on it last Sat, but I'd imagine the edges are gone by now with the rain.

Good season though, I think I might hit the Hog on opening day in the canoe, sorta sick of the river Farmington river scene, even with my hidy-hole on the cliffs. Nice relaxing paddle with a bottom bouncer and a death-roll rig.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: