CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Lost tackle bag
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steven1smith

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Lost tackle bag Reply with quote

Yesterday we just noticed that our tackle binder is gone. It had atleast 50% of our soft plastics stuff in there including hooks and ALL of our steel leaders. We think we may have left it at batterson by mistake near the sign last sunday(7/11) at about noon, and then one of "them" proceeded to take it. Evil or Very Mad Or what may have happened is that it was in the livewell and someone jumped on the boat, opened the livewell, grabbed the tackle binder, and got the hell out of there. Here is a picture of the exact model of our tackle bag.

The outside is green, and I'm pretty sure it says Cabelas Advanced Angler .... on the front. The bag was also stuffed with so many things we couldn't zip it all the way. So, if anyone can give me any information at all about this, please post a reply or throw me a pm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxCdnQ8WEfQ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: