CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Lower Bolton 2/28
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maximillion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Lower Bolton 2/28 Reply with quote

Drove by this morning on the way to work. In front of (what I think, I have never been there) the boat launch is open water, but the rest of it was all white ice that looked soft. I would think that by this weekend itll be unsafe but if you were to go out today I think you would be fine BUT take extra precautions it looks very sketchy. Besides that I will be passing the bolton lakes often on the way to work an have read on this site that they are pretty good but which one is the best in terms of fish size and fish numbers (one or the other or both) and what are some productive lures there for march/april. Also I noticed a pond to my right before 384 W turns into I 84 west. I think I found it on google maps its called Howard Resevoir? Is it public? or private because looks like agreat place to bring the yak

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howard Pond is private. It does look fishable though. Bolton lakes have never been good to me, then again I fish from the shore. Middle lake has some access by and near boat launch and lower has some access by boat launch. They started to stock catfish and I believe it's a bass management lake also. I bet it's decent on a boat/canoe/kayak though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: