CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds
Viewing Topic: Lowrance X-71
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ME_fisherman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Lowrance X-71 Reply with quote

Loc: Derby, CT

I have a Lowrance X-71 that I will be taking off my boat soon to replace it with a side imaging unit.

I'm looking to get $85 for it. It comes with everything you need, power and transom mount transducer.

New power, performance and striking good looks. Easy to use and easily affordable. Display: 5.0 (12.7 cm) diagonal high-contrast Film SuperTwist LCD, High-definition 160 x 160 (w x h) resolution - 25,600 pixels total, Excellent viewing in direct sunlight, Enhanced cold cathode backligting. Depth penetration to 800 feet (244 m). 1500 watts peak-to-peak (188 watts RMS) transmit power. Patented GRAYLINE. Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) for clearest pictures. Selective on/off Advanced Fish Symbol I.D. Selective on/off FishTrack. Selective on/off FasTrack. Selective on/off Shallow, Deep, Zone, and Fish alarms. Programmable Windows feature. Internal back-up memory. Full one-year warranty. Transducer: High-performance, low-profile, transom-mount, 200 kHz Skimmer transducer  with built-in temp sensor, Effective fish detection area up to 600 with high sensitivity settings, Operates at boat speeds up to 70 mph (61 kts).

Here is a link to view the manual.

http://www.lowrance.com/upload/Lowrance/Documents/Manuals/X71.pdf
LOBSTERMAN

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would you take 50 for it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell and Trade – Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: