CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Much more than glasses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phish

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Much more than glasses Reply with quote

I found something that I really like using while fishing and just wanted to pass it along. I now wear Oakly O Rockr Pro sunglasses on my boat. I'm not a "gotta have it" gadget-type guy, but when I saw these I thought they'd be great for fishing and any other activity you need both your hands for. They're stereo bluetooth sunglasses that connect to your phone and/or iPod. It's SO much better to be able to simply touch a button and use voice commands to call home, or, answer a call with the touch of that same button. People say it sounds better when I talk through the glasses than my phone's actual microphone, so the quality of connection is great. Plus, you hear the other person in both ears, which is nice. I also use them mountain biking, hiking, wherever.

http://www.oakley.com/orokrpro

You can get multiple lens tints and switch them out to fit conditions, too.
dave_376

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

those things would be awsome if they were solar powered
heavyweight80

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those would be great if they were 200 bucks cheaper. Sweet glasses though

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO thought only Dog the Bounty Hunter wore those.... You can get inserts for those to be polarized... Can listen to music from your phone listening from bluetooth too for it to be cheaper... Still all-in-all handy invention...
Phish

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm happy to say that I am not familiar with the eyewear choices of Dog the Bounty Hunter. Smile

Kelly Jordan uses them.
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a sweet combo of features! The talk quality sucks on my Droid, and wearing the Bluetooth headset makes my sunglasses crooked while fishing. I am not constantly receiving calls while fishing anyway.

Hey, thanks for making me jealous. I'll wait for the cheap knock-offs by "Orkley" or "Oaklay" since anything over 10 bucks is way out of my price range.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: