CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: My FIRST boat!! i just got it yesterday!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
G.Parker

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:08 am    Post subject: My FIRST boat!! i just got it yesterday! Reply with quote

whats up guys and gals? i finally am able to post in this section cause i got my first boat! Very Happy im really excited! i know its small and simple but its a little project and i got it for a really good price.
its a 10 ft coleman crawdad, 1040 i believe or maybe 36, i didnt measure the bottom but top is 4ft, it has decks front and back, a little 2.5 merc and a 36lb foot controlled trolling motor and has a simple little fish finder.. needs some TLC so any recomendations would be great.. it has a little tiny hole in the hull that he patched with some tape stuff( plastic boat) so if anyone has any ideas please help. also i need a new prop for the 2.5 merc, where can i get one at?
either way im psyched to get out on the water..
one more thing, the boat has no title nor does the trailer but both are currently registered, do you think i will have issues registering it in my name? the trailor has passed the inspection and stuff this year but my concern was not having any titles, but they are legit bill of sales and not hand written.

SeaDog1

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

Check with DMV about titles -> should have a record.
If not, they should be able to advice you!
Better yet call DEP first and ask them!

SeaDog1
Flipper

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With a legit bill of sale and if it has been previously registered in CT you should have no problem. The trailer will have to go thru inspection again, though.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the rig,hope it serves you well.
Johnny
Aj1986

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats, i am also about to get my first boat (hopefully). tomorrow im going to check out a 20ft center console. Im hoping its in as good of condition as iv been told and if the price is right ill be out catchin some striper soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: