CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » New Member Section
Viewing Topic: New member from MA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
b_radici

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: New member from MA Reply with quote

Good morning. My name is Breno and I'm a fishaholic. I grew up in the northshore of MA, spent 12 years in the Marines from 1999-2011. I spent most of my time in North Carolina fishing the intercoastal waterways and shore fishing the surf. I spent 2 years on Lake St Clair in Michigan which was the best fishing I have ever experienced in my life. Now life brings me back to MA. I am in Athol and the CT river is about 20 minutes away in Erving, connecting to the Miller's River. I join this site in search of tips, tall tales, and maybe a fish or two.
Tight Lines all
Breno
Michael

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the site Breno and thank you for serving our country!

Surf fishing in NC must be lots of fun because of the great variety of fish down there vs up here.
b_radici

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are there, but you have to work for them. Lots of sharks and skates. I had alot of fun catching red drum, as shown in my avatar. Those things get huge!
hila2006

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, St Claire. Shame to say, but you won't find it up there dude. I already said it in another post, I'm originally from North central Mass, Templeton to exact. Lot's of good places up there, lot's. Right in Athol, Tully Lake, Tully Pond, Miller River. Camp Collier in Gardner, Queen Lake in Philipston( don't let the locals scare ya) is loaded with largies and smallies. There's many more, but that's a start. Never ventured out west too far. Laurel Lake in Erving is ok to. Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> New Member Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: