CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » New Member Section
Viewing Topic: New member from Queens NY with Family house @ candlewood lk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jjconnaire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:57 am    Post subject: New member from Queens NY with Family house @ candlewood lk Reply with quote

Hello fellow fisher people,
This is my first post on the forum so I'll tell you a little about myself. 26yr old guy originally from south jersey (5 min from Philly) and recently moved to queens NY. Have a family house on candlewood lake in Sherman Ct. Just inherited a 1998 alumacraft V16 ltd with a 2013 25hp Yamaha four stroke. I have been fishing my whole life but this is the first time I have Owned a boat (besides canoe) I am very excited to get my boat on candlewood next weekend (5/3/14). Can't wait to get some bedding smallies and I've heard that candlewood is the place for it! I plan on fishing candlewood a lot this summer.! This is the first time that I am fishing candlewood hard and am very excited to learn the 33rd best lake in the US (according to Bassmaster top Bass 100 lakes 2014). Hit me back with any info about candlewood since I am new to the lake. Would love to know some more about this beautiful lake.
Michael

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candlewood is loaded with alewives so try and imitate them with deep diving crankbaits
Jjconnaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike,
That's what I've heard, also saw that there was a big alewife kill off from the cold winter. Hope it doesn't affect the lake to bad. Looking forward to finding out tho!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> New Member Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: