CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Partners
Viewing Topic: NEW Partners needed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWDarkcloud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: NEW Partners needed Reply with quote

Im in farmington close to Batterson Park pond so im allways out there last min on nice days. I got nothing but time allway looking for a reasoin to go somewhere else on weekday morning so if your like me lots of free week time pm see if we can hook up
hila2006

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey welcome, see you found your way here also. We might be moving to Beseck, so we've been busy house hunting. We really haven't spent much time out, hopefully soon we'll know where we end up. I'll pm ya either here or ctff and we'll run into each other.
NWDarkcloud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya I saw you post here new it was you from icon but it wount take mine says formatt is to large need to figure how to fix it pm me on other we hook up soon I need to get out this week hopefuly daughter will go into labor soon so I dont have to stay so close to home
hila2006

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good. Good luck with the baby thing to.
herdthesheep

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work by batterson most of the week, except this week, but I plan on trying that pond out later this week probably wednesday I get out at 3 and I'll be coming from windsor.
chud059

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work in Bristol so I go past exit 37 5 days a week. I've stopped there a couple of times.. tough to fish from shore, especially now with what looks like weeds growing by the shore. But everynow and then I stop by and try a weedless frog or something.
NWDarkcloud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your interested in heading out on the water I can meet you on the launch after work 1 day Np all I need is a call at lunch time so I can make sure the wifes all set before I leave ......if your interested drop me a pm ill send you my phone ###
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Partners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: