CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: New to The area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
franna22

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:22 am    Post subject: New to The area Reply with quote

My first post on this forum.
I live in Enfield, fairly new to the area, only been around 2 years or so. Just looking for some spots to fish, maybe get some bass, possibly walleye or perch. Right now I have been fishing at the windsor locks canal with not a ton of luck, but I don't know many other good fishing spots around. I can only shore fish at this time. Any input would be extremely helpful thanks in advance.
Stripedhunter

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can try the crystal lake in Torrington, Keney cove in glastonbury, or the wethersfield cove.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crystal Lake is in Ellington... anyway, there is a pond in Enfield near a mill, can't remember the name of it... off of maple street I think. Mill pond in Broadbrook is ok, Congamond Lake is in suffield, before the pleasure boaters get out there there are some decent shore areas to fish. Your best bet would be to look at a map of Enfield and surrounding areas or check the CT anglers guide.. oh yea, how could I forget, take a ride up 190 to Bigelow Hollow park!!! you can shore fish all over bigelow pond and some areas from Lake mashapaug.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: