CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Out of State Reports
Viewing Topic: Nice SC bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fish-head

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Nice SC bass Reply with quote

Fished the pond that I caught the 9-2 last week. Have had some cold temps and the water dropped about 4 degrees from 53 degrees to 49.

The water was muddy from some storms we had on Thursday. I knew it would be tough. Caught a few 2lbers on a shakey head. Then found a calmer stretch of bank that the sun was hitting. Just for the heck of it I picked up my spinnerbait. 3/8 oz War eagle. 2nd cast wham fish on.

Healthy 4lber full of eggs. All bass released. You should have seen the look on the faces of these guys meat fishing when I let her go. Laughing
Priceless..

After I caught the Spinnerbait bass the wind came up and I left shortly after.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice fish, good report, im really glad u let the meat tossers see the results of fishing artificials hahah wish i saw their faces.
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job Fish-head!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Out of State Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: