CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Humor Section
Viewing Topic: OLD FART !!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old Mud

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: OLD FART !!! Reply with quote

You know you are a crotchety old fart if you get pissed

1. When people who point at their wrist while asking for the time..... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. When people who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3. When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'. Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5. When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. When people ask 'Can I ask you a question?'.... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say 'life is short'. What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

Shocked Shocked Shocked

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
ploplopfizzfizz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U guys dont have buses in Maine ,now u r just being nitpicky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Deleated !!! Reply with quote

OOOOPPPPSSSS !!!!

Last edited by Old Mud on Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Old Mud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ploplopfizzfizz wrote:
U guys dont have buses in Maine ,now u r just being nitpicky

LOL OK so you've been to Maine Eayha !! Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Humor Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: