CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: Old Lyme 10/4/08 ... and the past 2 week
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FishaLou

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Old Lyme 10/4/08 ... and the past 2 week Reply with quote

Went out on a buddys boat this Saturday out of Old Lyme.... we launched around 8am... fishing was great during the morning, started to slow down and get windy around noon-1 when we left. We ended up catching a pretty diverse selection of fish.... 2 stripers, 1 blue, 1 flounder, 2 sea bass, 5 blackfish, and more porgies than we could count. The blue was a keeper, and had some large porgies, but other than that nothing huge, overall a decent day.

On another note... I took the kayak out in the same area the 2 weekends prior to this one. Trolling the tube & worm I ended up with 2 stripers one weekend, and 4 stripers the next (among some porgies of course) One of those stripers was my first keeper (I think - I wanted to get it back in the water and didnt have a chance to measure it), and put up an awesome fight, pulling me around a bit on the yak. I have a pic and tried to upload it but am having problems. I'll try again today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: