CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Paper goods pond Berlin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeersNBass

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:56 pm    Post subject: Paper goods pond Berlin Reply with quote

Hit up paper goods pond in Berlin tonight for about an hour and a half. I started off casting the tequila sunrise worm Texas rigged I hadn't a couple nibbles but nothing in the boat. I decided to switch to 4" watermelon Gary yamasenko finally bagged my first bass, about a 2 pounder after a nice skip cast way up under a branch off a downed tree it must have been in a foot of water. I almost lost it because he wrapped me up pretty good but I was able to get him out of there it was a good testament to sufix line because it wasn't frayed or damaged at all when I pulled it up to check. Cruised along to the inlet in back nd caught a couple more fish along the way and got a couple small bass on the buzz bait which was fun. Paddled around to the bridge and caught a couple more bass on the tequila sunrise worm by the trees and brush piles on the right. When I got out I met bow hunter which was cool because he's the one who told me about the place to begin with. All in all pretty standard outing for this place good numbers but not much for size.
bowhunter095

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice meeting you tonight!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: