CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Sports Talk
Viewing Topic: Pappelbon is a PUSS!!!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slimecoat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Pappelbon is a PUSS!!!!! Reply with quote

Ok, Give me a @#$^**#ing break, after reading the sports page in todays paper I had to jump on this.

Picture this,

You are Johnathan Papelbon, being driven through New York City in a convertable, with your pregnant wife at your side, during a Major League Baseball all star game parade, You play for the Boston Red Socks, The New York Yankees most hated rival team, do think for a second you are going to be welcomed with open arms and given the key to the city? HELL NO!!!!!!!!

Of course the citizens of New York are going to boo you and razz you. For him and his wife to make comments like " I feel I should have been in a bullet proof car", and "my wife said she doesn't feel safe".

Please,

#1) you should have enough common sense to leave your pregnant wife home, knowing what kind of welcome you were probably going to receive.

#2)Be a man, and suck it up. Carrying on into the locker room, and into the duggout, and swearing about it, and saying "I dont care if I even pitch, It ruined the whole experience for me".

Cowboy up and go home to Boston you PUSS. Welcome to the BIG LEAGUES, and the real world.

Nothing happened to my knowledge, to either one of them, except some obnoxious verbal abuse. At least the Yankee fans don't turn over cars in the streets, and start fires after big losses or big wins.

I would expect the same kind of razzing and booing towards any Yankee player if they were in Boston for the same event. I too have a wife and children, and would never put my wife in any situation that would impact her or my unborn childs safety.

Oh, and by the way - GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are leaving things out like:
A boston fan attacked a Yankee fan in cape cod last week with a bat.The Yankee fan had a sticker on his car and that alone got him beaten in Massachusets in front of his family with a bat.

The same thing would happen at a Parade in Boston as happened in NY.The only difference is the Yankee`s have a professional attitude unlike some others who are fighting in the dug out ,just being themselves and whining about everything.
Now I hate Boston but I respect Francona,Varitek,Ortiz,Timlin maybe 1 or 2 others and after that UGGHHH.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with ya plopplop!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you hear the latest about him talking smack about Manny? I know Manny is horrible team-mate, but say somethin to his face, don't wait till he has been gone for over half a season

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pappelbon definately wears a skirt, that's for sure!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think it is a coincidence that Pappelbon is always involved in drama?

He is a good closer, but 95% of athletes should be seen and not heard.EVER!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Sports Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: