CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: Pequonnock Bpt 6/14
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:29 pm    Post subject: Pequonnock Bpt 6/14 Reply with quote

After Twin Brooks, I hit the Pequonnock at Glenwood Park and The Wonderland of Ice, starting at Glenwood.

2 lures I threw at Glenwood were a 1/8 ounce silver blade green body inline and shad HJ-6. Had a few swipes on the spinner, but within less than 20 minutes, the HJ-6 landed me 2 yellows, 1 rock bass, and 1 redbreast. The 2 yellows and the redbreast slammed the lure. Both yellows and the redbreast were no bigger than 2" and the rock bass was about 3".

I then end the night at The Wonderland of Ice. Hit my 2 usual spots. Lures I played with included shad HJ-6, original pearl shad FLR-6, and bullfrog Tiny Torpedo. Landed a 7" largemouth on the Tiny Torpedo and lost 1 with it too.

Hit the road just after sunset.

It's so amazing how aggressive and strong fish are for their size while fishing a small to mid sized flowing stream vs a larger lake and pond. Redbreasts are so much fun on light gear while fishing a small stream due to their aggressiveness.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: