CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: Rainbow reservoir 5/3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anointed130

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:56 pm    Post subject: Rainbow reservoir 5/3 Reply with quote

Went out yesterday to rainbow reservoir, the day started really nice with a light breeze but it turned very windy after noon time. Try throwing football jigs with yum craw most of the day, I will admit I did not switch up too much. Also tried drop shooting with Berkeley minnow. Throwing senkos and a tube and chatter bait. This was between me and a friend. Only managed one bass 10 minuted before getting off the water by 3:00. Fished up above the old damn from the small sand bar all the way down. I missed a couple bites on the jig. The fish were not aggressive at all.

Has anyone had success there this year?

Can i be a fisher of fish too?

~Tony~
tommytbomb88

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i caught a bunch of small l;arge mouth yesterday at sun rise park on half of night crawlers the wind was actually helping by push the bait towards shore slowly
lostDuck

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fishing in Rainbow this month has been a mess due to the rain fall.The water is rising and falling way to much for a consistent bite.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: