CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Site Suggestions, Enhancements, and Troubles Resolved
Viewing Topic: Recipe Section!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Recipe Section! Reply with quote

Hi All!

Was wondering if you'd like to see a Recipe Section here on the forum, to share your fish, game and other favorites with members Question

Why I ask is because I made a big stock pot of corn chowder from scratch -> My Grandmother's recipe with a few of my own added embelishments!
Great stick to your ribs comfort food on a cold wet day! M-M Good Exclamation Very Happy

SeaDog1
regl
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are getting around that time of year again where we will prune some dead weight, but I do like the idea of the recipe section. What are others' thoughts on this?
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like a good idea. Maybe make it a sticky under the General Topics section.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, I suggest under general section...- members can keep adding the to thread with their recipe.

Just one more cast...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Site Suggestions, Enhancements, and Troubles Resolved All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: