CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: remembering this winter/spring
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: remembering this winter/spring Reply with quote

I havent posted in a while but Ive been fishing alot this year. Its slow right now so I wanted to post as couple pics remembering some nice fish I caught this year since I never shared any of these before. All fish caught in a big river that runs throught the state. All fish were caught on sp's and soft plastics, and all were caught at night, late at night, many in temps in the 30"s, some in snow, and most caught wearing waders, yes I waded all winter. I only kept 3 fish all year, I released over 100 keepers this year.

Crest Daddy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

those gigantic pictures are kinda useless

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Great Post Reply with quote

Nice.....offers up what our state can offer those enterprising fisherman out there...inspires me to go to work on finding more striper opportunities for me and my son.......nice year you had thanks for the post!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: