CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Fishing
Viewing Topic: RT 9 ponds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asianfisher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: RT 9 ponds Reply with quote

wanted to do some trout fishing today but reports said it was crappy so decided to hit these ponds up. Heard that over the winter alot of crappies were pulled out so went in search but looked for bass to see if they even started looking for beds in the shallows but no sight of any action in the shallows for the bass. only 3 got found and they were small. I ran into a school of crappie and found out that they are done bunching up in this pond and starting to spread out for the summer. sucky knew it wasnt gonna last long. any ways when we got into this school we fished it for bout hr or so than ventured for a hot min. after few more attempts at the bass only one hit and seen him take it but torpedoed straight for me so i didnt get the hookset. whatever so went back to look for the school that i was in. no luck. wish had more time cause its night time fishing for them now with the glowsticks... hopefully will get a pick i didnt take it friend did maybe he'll post it or i'll ask for it... got into a white perch there too...
PECo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: LOL! Reply with quote

Fishface (aka Tim) and I saw you guys when we were driving home on Route 9 from Hamburg Cove. I saw the orange yaks, but it never occurred to us that it might be you. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: LOL! Reply with quote

ha ha .... you already know phill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: