CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Out of State Reports
Viewing Topic: Rust Pond-NH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NickD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Rust Pond-NH Reply with quote

Went to rust pond (wolfeboro nh just below wini) tough time figuring them out the first day but second day the clouds rolled in so i grabbed a spinnerbait and fished shallow flats around the edges of the lake and it paid off. Caught a 2 pound largie quickly on the spinnerbait. About 20 casts later i cast my spinnerbait tight to a dock and i watch this bass just inhale it. He looked about 4 lbs in the water and i got him right next to the boat and realized that he was easily over five. Tried swinging him and the damn line snapped. Stuck with the booyah and killed the smallmouth and later on that day ended up with a 4lb 6oz largie! Next day for about an hour i take my father out fishing( he hasn't fished in years). He tells me he is snagged on the bottom but he keeps reeling anyways. Ends up being a 4lb 8oz largie on his line, unbelievable. Saw lots of big fish in the three to six pound range just sitting on structure, pond must not get to much pressure because they barely moved when i went over to them with the trolling motor. Overall an awesome trip!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Out of State Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: