CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Trout Fishing
Viewing Topic: salmon river 5/26
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icefishingnewbie

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:35 am    Post subject: salmon river 5/26 Reply with quote

Hit up the salmon for trout yesterday and well it was sorta tought because they didnt stock this week first we started by the new comstock bridge and i got one nice 13 inch brookie drifting corn. Then we hit the trophy section at a pool that is very deep and stayed there for about 20 minutes( because i had a baseball game) Well i got a nice 1 and a half pound rainbow drifting corn and it slipped out of my hands when we went to take the picture Evil or Very Mad but then my dad was throwing the rapala husky jerk and got a nice 1 pound smallie all in all fun day
Mattyk182

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: salmon river 5/26 Reply with quote

icefishingnewbie wrote:
Hit up the salmon for trout yesterday and well it was sorta tought because they didnt stock this week first we started by the new comstock bridge and i got one nice 13 inch brookie drifting corn. Then we hit the trophy section at a pool that is very deep and stayed there for about 20 minutes( because i had a baseball game) Well i got a nice 1 and a half pound rainbow drifting corn and it slipped out of my hands when we went to take the picture Evil or Very Mad but then my dad was throwing the rapala husky jerk and got a nice 1 pound smallie all in all fun day

Hey, at least you didn't get skunked! Nothing wrong with a few fish. Congrats!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Trout Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: