CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Partners
Viewing Topic: Saltonstall Tomorrow (Sunday 6/10)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikey5string

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Saltonstall Tomorrow (Sunday 6/10) Reply with quote

I'd like to get out on the Salt for a half day tomorrow. I wont be able to get there until 9 or 10 am. They run out of batteries for the motors before anything else.

If anyone wants to go out we could split the cost.

I figure you'd either have to get there earlier and secure the boat motor and battery until I get there. (You can go fish in the meantime)

or have a battery. Or a battery and an electric trolling motor. They never run out of boats.

I have been there a lot this season and have had some good luck recently. There are a lot of nice fish in that lake. The average bass I get is close to 4lbs. They are some of the strongest fighting bass I have encountered as well. I dont know if thats even possible but I swear Saltonstall bass fight like no other.

Probably a long shot but I figure i'd throw it out there.

If not tomorrow I would do the same a day next week. They rent boats Tues, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It is $25 weekdays and $35 weekends. Cost goes down if you have own motor/battery.

If anyone is looking for a bass partner on Salt let me know. I am always interested!
Wanna Fish

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be able to do Tuesday July 3rd if your interested. I have my own battery. I've learned the hard way at Salt with theirs. Let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Partners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: