CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: Same Spot Same Lure
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:25 pm    Post subject: Same Spot Same Lure Reply with quote

Monday I hit the same spot I did Sunday, arriving around 3.

I played with a number of topwater lures, but pencil popping with the Heddon Spit'n Image had fish going.

The bite wasn't as hot as it was Sunday, but still managed 2 snarbors and 2 schoolies. Didn't get too many other explosions and swirls.

Overnight Monday is when I ate and drank the wrong items before hopping in bed around 3am, making me get back up and head down to Seaside, arriving around 6.

Tide was heading out when I got there and low was around 10:30.

I waded a number of areas out by Fayerweather. The only hookset was a 3 pound harbor blue on a SP-9, but it came off right in front of me. In the same area I got a number of swirls and explosions in a short period.

Later I hit the incoming at the honey hole. Wasn't into a bite until tide got much higher and started seeing activity farther out. Got a number of explosions and swirls but didn't last long.

Hit the road around 12:30
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: