CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Saw a really nice bass boat....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chud059

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Saw a really nice bass boat.... Reply with quote

...while on my way to work today I had to stop at the Cromwell store, I work in Bristol....while going in I saw a beautiful bass boat, not sure of the brand but it was a really nice fiberglass....made me think of when I get back from Vegas, I'll get my fishing license and finally get to do some fishing..to the person who had the boat at the Cromwell 99 restaurant around 3pm, that was a really nice boat and I hope you caught some fish today!!!!
MANIMAL

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey chud!

not my boat, but i do have to get mu license soon - perhaps tuesday - maybe ill see you out and about this season
chud059

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Man,

Yea, I can't wait to get out there again...seeing Peco's pictures from his fishing adventures all winter has gotten my fishing juices flowing...Even just relaxing at risley or up at Bigelow.. I drive past batterson pond everyday so I can stop there on the way home in the evening when traffic is backed up.. Just got to get through my week in Arizona/Vegas first!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: