CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » New Member Section
Viewing Topic: Saying HI..
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elm18

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:27 pm    Post subject: Saying HI.. Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,
Just joined and thought I would just say hi. Introduce myself. I am from Madison, Lived in North Jersey, Up State NY - Rochester and CT. Most of my life in CT, Fished in all states all my life. Mostly a Bass guy but also find myself going out for Trout. I love fishing up in Maine (Little Sebago) - Been going there for many years. Been to a few lakes in CT. Deer Lake, Quonnipaug, and Candlewood Lake, North Farms, Dream Lake and along shoreline.

Anyone know of some nice tucked away Bass lakes you can hike into and fish in CT near Madison?

I also just took up fly fishing - been out once and loved it. My brother just gave me lessons.. Now I need to start buying equipment Smile

Planning on going out this weekend on Cedar Lake. It will be my first time out on that lake.

Happy Fishing - Dave..

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the site!

Not familiar with your area of the state, but if you're looking for some hidden lake or pond, search on Google maps to see what is in your area. Then Google the name of the lake, pond, or the stream that flows through it to see if there's any info online about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> New Member Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: