CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Charter Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Scup and Sea Bass Still Red Hot...Right Outside The Harbor!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FV_Codzilla

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:08 pm    Post subject: Scup and Sea Bass Still Red Hot...Right Outside The Harbor!! Reply with quote

[b][size=18]Had the Jon Niven group from Worcester, MA aboard yesterday for some of the best Sea Bass & Scup fishing so far this season. It was literally lock and load from the first drop to the last and it didn't take long to fill the coolers. Fresh squid (not frozen - never, ever on my boat) made the difference between catching BIG keepers vs catching shorts all day and I know that cause I had 10 boats around me throwing almost every fish back over the side. Big fish like big fresh baits, cut & presented on the hook so they flow "naturally" in the current...one small hook Gama (1/0) set 18" up off the sinker on a 4" dropper. Hope to get out again this Wed, Oct 1st and again on Friday, Oct 3rd but the weather looks questionable right now so we will just have to wait and see. $80pp / Open Boat...grab a few buddy's and call to reserve a spot. Check out the website under "Trip Reports" for pics and details. FV-Codzilla dot com.

Captain Chris Serafin
USCG 50 Ton Master
FV Codzilla / Dock PP
33 State Street
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401) 559-9408

33 State Street
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401) 559-9408
http://www.fv-codzilla.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Charter Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: