CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Out of State Reports
Viewing Topic: Sebago Lake ME 5/27
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmmass3264

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Sebago Lake ME 5/27 Reply with quote

Went to a buddys cottage on the west shore of sebago lake for lthe holiday weekend. Normaly kill it but due to the 30mph winds and cold temps/rain, the fishing was not so hot. Only got to fish on mon morning once it cleared up a bit. Managed two smallmouths. Didnt get the first one on camera. Was on the kayak when i got it but disnt bring my phone due to my lack of skill on kayaks lol i got him in about 5 fow along the rocky shore using a 3" lime green senk wacky rigged. He was a decent fish maybe 16". After him i decided to grab the row boat since the wind was picking up and i wanted to have my phone. Thats when i nabbed the second fish.

A little guy maybe 10" on a plastic grub in 10 ftw. After that the wind picked up along with the waves so that was it for me. Kind of dissapointed this trip but ill be back for a week in july so i should do much better. Still love coming up as it is a beautiful clear lake

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Out of State Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: