CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc…
Viewing Topic: Senko fun
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flippy

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Senko fun Reply with quote

I took my girlfriend out for a day of fishing,on LILLY,,had her swimming a grub,,she was catching fish and some good ones,, I saw a cruising fish and whipped a senko at it,,the fish immediately turned and ate the senko,,she saw what the fish did and said,,give me one of them,,so as she was throwing it,,I was explaining to her the deal with the senko,,after 1 hour of her throwing it,, she looked at me and wanted the grub back,,she said the quality of fish was not there,,of course,,she is being trained on what I call quality,,1 and 2lbers just dont do it,, I have just started making my own senkos,,and I will put them up against Garys anyday,,,but,,I did copy it,,anybody that has mine, has been very happy with them,Smallies are up ready,,largemouth are up also cruising,,we were fishing for fish we couldnt see,,there was a New York club fishing,,they were beating the crap out of the shorelines with senkos,,,lol,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc… All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: